SENSUVA ON AROUSAL OIL FOR HER LITE 5 ML
1 - 3 d. d. prekės pažymėtos ženklu "nuolaida".
5 - 8 d. d. visos kitos prekės.
Šventiniu laikotarpiu galimas siuntų vėlavimas.
Niekas nežinos, kokią siuntą gavote.
Bendradarbiaujame su Europoje pirmaujančiais tiekėjais, kurių prekės atitinka saugumo ir kokybės reikalavimus.
ON Arousal Lite for more sensitive women or for those who need something looser than the original version.
This powerful oil has a botanical formula that creates a warm and extremely buzzing sensation that awakens nerve endings, increases blood flow and makes women feel more sensations than ever.
The use of ON Arousal Oil will help a woman's body respond more easily to physical stimulation, increasing the ability to reach orgasm more easily.
Another benefit of ON Arousal Oil is that it can actually help some women increase their personal lubrication production. This can be extremely helpful for women going through hormonal changes, hysterectomy, or taking medications that tend to decrease their body's ability to self-lubricate.
Apply 1-2 drops on the finger and massage directly on the clitoris. After 5 minutes add more if you wish. Within seconds, most women feel a warm and pleasant buzzing or vibrating sensation (at different times of the month, women feel different amounts of sensation due to their hormonal fluctuation). The effect can last up to 45 minutes.
LIGHT is 50% less intense than our original formula and ULTRA is 25% more intense than our original formula.
- Women of any age and stage of their life who want to feel more sensations during sex
- Women who want to have faster or more powerful orgasms
- Women who want to use it daily to feel aroused throughout the day
- It is perfect for women with problems of dryness or in menopause stage
- Many women say it helps them lubricate more
- 5 ml
- Ultra version - more powerful
- It is the most powerful formula available on the market
- Creates a very unique vibrating and buzzing sensation on the clitoris
- Made from 100% natural botanical ingredients and essential oils
- Medically endorsed by Dr. Jennifer Berman, MD
- It is safe and pleasant to use during oral sex
- It does not contain menthol, L-arginine, glycerin or parabens
- Does not dry out vaginal tissue